Star Micro Health Insurance
- Healthcare protection at affordable rates.
- Cover for Hospitalization expenses up to specified limit.
- Ambulance Charges for transportation of the insured person.
- In-patient hospitalisation expenses for a minimum of 24 hours. Includes room rent, boarding and nursing expenses with maximum limit of Rs.150/- per day subject to Rs.5000/- per hospitalisation
- Surgeon's fees, Consultant's fees, Anaesthetist's fees upto a maximum of Rs.4500/- per hospitalisation
- Cost of blood, oxygen, diagnostic expenses, pace-makers, artificial limbs, medicines and drugs, etc subject to a maximum of Rs.4500/- per hospitalisation
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital upto the specified limits
- Total expenses payable under all heads are limited to Rs.15,000/- per hospitalisation and to Rs.30,000/- per policy period
Any person between 5 months and 65 years of age at the time of entry can take this insurance. Children can be covered only along with atleast one parent.
Pre-Existing Diseases / Illness:
Are covered after 48 months of continuous insurance with us
Amount paid by any mode other than by cash for this insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Free look period:
A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy is available for reviewing the policy terms and conditions. In case insured is not satisfied he can seek cancellation of the policy and in such event the Company will allow refund of premium after adjusting the cost of pre-acceptance of medical screening, stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium for the period concerned provided no claim has been made until such cancellation. Free look cancellation is not applicable at the time of renewal.
NOTE:Renewal premium, terms and conditions are subject to change with prior approval from IRDA.
- No Third Party Administrator; direct in-house claims settlement.
- Faster & hassle-free claim settlement.
- Cashless hospitalization.
- Network of more than 6000 hospitals across India
- 24x7 Toll- free Helpline
- Free expert medical consultation over phone 24 x 7 Toll Free Helpline.
- Free storage facility for storing medical records in electronic form.
NOTE: The benefits mentioned herein are only an outline of the policy. For details please contact your nearest Star Health office or call toll free no 1800 425 2255 / 1800 102 4477.