Star Health Gain Insurance Policy
- Health insurance policy that covers both Individual and Family.
- Cover for both in-patient and out-patient treatments.
- Unutilized Outpatient benefit can be carried forward to next year upon renewal.
- No claim discount up to 10% applicable upon renewal.
- Fixed premium across all Sum Insured ranges and age groups.
- Hospitalisation Cover Protects the insured for in patient hospitalisation expenses for a minimum of 24 hrs.These expenses include room rent,nursing and boarding charges, Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees,Cost of Medicines and Drugs.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital as per specified limits.
- Pre-Hospitalization expenses up to 30 days prior to admission in the hospital.
- Post-hospitalisation paid as lump-sum upto the limit specified.
- Specific day-care procedures covered.
Out Patient Benefits:
The policy provides for payment Out Patient expenses upto the limits provided. These Out-patient expenses can be carried forward for immediately succeeding one year only. Any unutilised amount will automatically lapse-Please click here to see the OP benefit chart.
The unique feature of this policy is that the premium payable is uniform irrespective of the age or the sum insured - Amount payable is Rs.15753/- (including Tax).
No Claim Discount:
A no claim discount of 10% on claim free year is allowable on renewal premium. This is the maximum discount and it is not cumulative.
- Any person between 5 months and 65 years of age at the time of entry can take this insurance. Children can be covered only along with parents.
- This policy can be taken for individuals as well as for family. If taken for individuals the sum insured is applicable for each person separately. If taken on floater basis it is for entire family. Family for the purpose of this policy means self, spouse and dependent children not over 25 years.
Pre-Existing Diseases / Illness:
Are covered after 48 months of continuous Insurance without break with any Indian Insurance Company.
Pre- Acceptance medical screening:
Persons above 50 years will be required to undergo pre-acceptance medical screening at the Company nominated centers. Cost of screening is currently borne by the company.
Amount paid by any mode other than by cash for this insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Free Look Period:
A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy is available for reviewing the policy terms and conditions. In case insured is not satisfied he can seek cancellation of the policy and in such event the Company will allow refund of premium after adjusting the cost of pre-acceptance of medical screening , stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium for the period concerned provided no claim has been made until such cancellation. Free look cancellation is not applicable at the time of renewal.
NOTE: Renewal premium, terms and conditions are subject to change with prior approval from IRDAI.
- No Third Party Administrator, direct in-house claim settlement.
- Faster and hassle-free claim settlement.
- Cashless hospitalisation.
- Network of more than 8200+ hospitals across India.
- Facility for maintaining personal health records in electronic format For details, contact toll-free number 1800 425 2255 / 1800 102 4477.
NOTE: The benefits mentioned herein are only an outline of the policy. For details please contact your nearest Star Health Office or call toll free no 1800 425 2255/1800 102 4477.