- Hospitalisation Cover Protects the insured for in patient hospitalisation expenses for a minimum of 24 hrs. These expenses include room rent, nursing and boarding charges, Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees, Cost of Medicines and Drugs.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital as per specified limits.
- Pre-Hospitalization expenses up to 30 days prior to admission in the hospital.
- Post-hospitalisation paid as lump-sum upto the limit specified.
- Specific day-care procedures covered.Covered up-to specified limits. This benefit is applicable for Section 1 only.
Covered up-to specified limits. This benefit is applicable for Section 1 only.
Section 2: (Major Diseases)
Provides for payment of lump-sum amount equal to the sum insured opted if the insured person contracts any one of the Major diseases for the first time.
Major Diseases Covered:
First diagnosis of cancer, Chronic Kidney Disease, Brain tumour Undergoing for the first time- Major Organ transplant, Occurrence for the first time - Cerebro-Vascualr Stroke causing Hemiplegia, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Established irreversible coma, Established irreversible Paraplegia, Established irreversible Quadriplegia.