Policy Benefits: (Applicable for Both Silver Plan and Gold Plan)
Section 1: Hospitalization cover
- Protects the insured for in patient hospitalisation expenses for a minimum of 24 hrs. These expenses include room, nursing and boarding charges, Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees, Oxygen, Operation Theatre, Diagnostics, imaging modalities and Cost of Medicines and Drugs, Oxygen, Blood, Operation theatre, Diagnostic and Imaging modalities.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital as per specified limits.
- Pre-Hospitalization expenses up to 30 days prior to admission in the hospital.
- Post-hospitalisation expenses incurred up to specified limits.
- 405 Day-care treatments covered
- Pre-Existing Diseases / Illness are covered after 48 months of continuous coverage without break with any Indian Non-Life Insurer, under Section 1
Section 2: Cardiac Section
After a waiting period of 90 days, this policy covers all treatments relating to Cardiac diseases. This waiting period will not apply for renewals.
Section 3: Out-Patient Expenses
The Company will pay the amount of such expenses as are reasonably and necessarily incurred at the network hospitals/diagnostic centres as an Out Patient, provided the policy is in force
The limit of benefit under this Section is Rs.500/- per event subject to a maximum of Rs.1500/- per policy period, provided policy is in force. This benefit forms part of the Sum Insured.
Section 4: Personal Accident
If at any time during the Period of Insurance, the Insured Person shall sustain any bodily injury resulting solely and directly from an Accident caused by external, violent and visible means and if such accident causes death of the Insured Person within 12 Calendar months from the date of Accident, then the Company will pay the Sum Insured mentioned in the schedule as compensation