This benefit provides additional indemnity upto specified limits, when the sum insured under the policy is exhausted / exceeded. This can be utilized for any claim payable under the policy.
More than 400 Day Care procedures
Expenses incurred towards cost of Health Check up
Coverage for New born Baby
Coverage for Domiciliary hospitalization treatments
Donor expenses for organ transplantation
Bonus in respect of a claim-free year of insurance is allowable upto the limits specified. The bonus so granted will be reduced in the same order in which it was given following a claim. However the Basic sum insured shall not be reduced.
Automatic Restoration of Sum Insured:
Immediately upon exhaustion of the limit of coverage during the policy period, there shall be an automatic restoration of the basic sum insured by 100% where the sum insured is Rs.3,00,000/- and above.
- Hospitalisation Cover Protects the insured for in - patient hospitalisation expenses for a minimum of 24 hrs.These expenses include room rent,nursing and boarding charges.
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees, Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre charges, Cost of Pacemaker, Cost of Medicine and drugs etc.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation upto a sum of Rs.750/- per hospitalization and overall limit of Rs.1500/- per policy period.
- Pre Hospitalisation expenses upto 60 days prior to admission in the hospital.
- Post Hospitalisation expenses upto 90 days after discharge from the hospital.